The Well Kingsburg is rooted in sound biblical teaching and guided by the mission of helping people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood. To that end, we believe in finding innovative and intentional ways of equipping the saints to be disciples where we live, work, learn and play.
Family At The Well
Here at The Well Kingsburg we value the concept of Family. Becoming family at the Well Kingsburg is a lot like being a member of any family. It means we commit to know each other. It means we are willing to engage in family responsibilities as well as enjoy family privileges. And it means we share similar beliefs and distinctions. So, if you find yourself willing to be part of this simple, imperfect, yet authentic family learning to trust the Father together, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
To become Family at The Well, we ask that you do the following:
- Attend Discovery. This is not recruitment, but rather insight as to what the Well is all about so you can make an informative decision about becoming family.
- Complete The “Becoming Family” Form made available at Discovery. This is not an “application” or anything like that. But it’s a way for you to express your desire to come onboard and join the movement here, agreeing to the things that make our family distinct.
The Well Distinctions
Being family means we share general beliefs and distinctions. We realize that we all come from different backgrounds and not everyone will agree on everything. But we do need to have some common ground. As Well Family, the following statement would hold true for each of us:
- I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ and am striving to be obedient to God in every area of my life.
- I have read the Statement of Faith and am willing to submit to it as the standard of sound doctrine expressed within The Well.
- I commit to attend The Well faithfully and deepen my relationship with Christ and with others.
- I commit to giving regularly of my time, talent and treasures.
- I am willing to actively invest in spiritually forming relationships.
- I understand the mission of the Well, "Helping people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood", and adopt that as my personal mission.
If you have any questions about Discovery or what it means to be Family at The Well, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.