The Well Kingsburg is rooted in sound biblical teaching and guided by a mission of helping people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood. To that end, we believe in finding innovative and intentional ways of equipping the saints to be disciples where we live, work and play.
Family At The Well
Here at The Well Kingsburg we value the concept of Family. For us, Family is the group of people who have committed themselves to the mission of church, caring for their fellow family members and seeking the serve our city, all to the glory of Jesus Christ. We gather and worship as a family. We serve side by side as a family. We care for our community as a family. If you are interested in joining Family at The Well or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
To become Family at The Well, we ask that you do the following:
- Attend Discovery
- Complete The Well Family App (will be made available at Discovery)
- Meet with one of our Pastors (scheduled when we receive your completed App), where you will sign the Unity Covenant.
We desire unity within The Well. We realize that we all come from different backgrounds and not everyone will agree one everything. But we do need to have some common ground. As Well Family, we will hold you accountable for the items outlines in this covenant:
- I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ and am striving to be obedient to God in every area of my life.
- I have read the Statement of Faith and am willing to submit to it as the standard of sound doctrine expressed within The Well.
- I commit to attend The Well faithfully and deepen my relationship with Christ and with others.
- I commit to giving regularly of my time, talent and treasures.
- I am willing to actively invest in spiritually forming relationships.
If you have any questions about Discovery or what it means to be Family at The Well, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.