Looking to unload that funky Christmas gift from your great Aunt? Trying to get rid of the 1997 ‘N Sync poster hanging in your bedroom? Then the SOUPer Gift Exchange is where you want to be on Sunday, February 25 from 5-7 at Kingsburg Community Church (we get to borrow their building!)
Here are the details:
- We will do a “white elephant” style exchange so make sure you bring your treasure all wrapped up! (one gift per family)
- Bring a pot of soup (hot in your crockpot and with a ladle) to share…we will provide rolls and salad
- MEN…this is your chance to show us your baking expertise! There will be a DESSERT COMPETITION! Bring a dessert (done entirely by yourself) and we will award some special prizes
- This is a night for laughter, conversation, getting to know people, and fun food so make sure kids 12 and under are signed up for babysitting!
- Childcare is limited. First come (signup), first served.